“We recruit top-level graduates from leading universities with skills in statistical methods and communication. Our work environment encourages critical thinking and careful interpretation of data and assumptions.”
Who Are We?
We build intelligent software which helps with monitoring the environment. Through our software we provide market-leading sustainability and supply chain products to assist companies with generating robust environmental evidence. Our mission is to bring clarity by delivering accurate, complete, and relevant information faster and more efficiently than anyone else. We have global reach with offices in London, Edinburgh and Montreal. Our clients are leading organisations from private, public and non-profit sectors. Our leaders are influential – some recent press about them in Societegenerale.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced DevOps, who is a fluent English speaker, and has the legal right to work in the UK or Canada.
We expect applicants to clearly demonstrate practical experience with:
- Building and deploying scalable web applications using Continuous Integration (CI)
- Developing processes and tools to improve customer experience
- Providing guidance to increase efficiency and reduce incidents
Your application will benefit significantly from demonstrating previous experience with managing some or all of the following: Linux, AWS Cloud services, Caches, DNS / SSL, Ansible, and Python.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team where you will build, and improve web applications and the underlying infrastructure.
- You will mentor junior team members and help develop their skills.
- You will work in a relaxed working environment.
- You will manage your own time and workload.
What are we offering?
- A salary based on experience
- Great working conditions – we offer 27 paid vacation days per year (in addition to the 8 statutory holidays) from year one, an excellent health and dental insurance package, sick and compassionate leave, a retirement savings plan with matching contributions, and flexible work arrangements.
- New laptop with choice of Windows, Linux or Mac
How to apply?
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, demonstrating how your skills and experience fit the person specification described in the “Who are we looking for” section.
Ecometrica is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from members of visible minorities, indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others. We also aim to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
**Note for Agencies: Thank you for your interest in Ecometrica, however, we do not currently use agencies **
Please note that due to high numbers of applicants we will only contact the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Please do not call the office.
Ecometrica is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Our aim for our workforce is that each employee feels respected and is provided with an outlet to give their best.