Start Date – ASAP
To Apply – Please read below and apply directly via our website
Location – Edinburgh, Scotland or London, England
Tasks will include:
Working with Ecometrica’s Value Added Resellers and Partners in the UK, Europe and potentially further afield to increase revenue generation, understand their business challenges, identify opportunities and maintain customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Manage and take responsibility for all aspects of the Partner’s account, including helping to define solutions that best fit their clients’ needs, managing projects and negotiating renewals and upsells.
- Coordinate all activities, liaising with other departments as necessary, including our sustainability analyst and software development teams.
- Ensure the delivery of all services according to the service level agreement.
- Organise regular meetings with Partners to manage the account and identify new engagement opportunities.
- Ensure that all Partner meetings are documented appropriately with minutes and actions followed up in a timely manner.
- Assist the sales team with demonstrations of Ecometrica’s systems as required.
- Contribute to our growth by identifying and selling to new Partners.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices in the field of climate change and GHG accounting and provide feedback to our product development team where needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Ecometrica’s products and services.
- CRM management and reporting as needed.
- Attend client meetings and events as necessary (predominately in the UK)
The ideal candidate:
Be a graduate in a field relevant to Ecometrica’s line or work, such as environmental sciences or statistics.
- Be familiar with GHG reporting and associated standards.
- Have demonstrated strong interest in environmental sciences, climate change or sustainable development matters.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of project management, ideally within a sales environment.
- Have Channel Management, Business Development or Account Management experience.
- Have outstanding multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Possess excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Have a strong work ethic, be commercially minded and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with a confident, friendly and professional approach.
- Anything extra? A working knowledge of the main corporate GHG and sustainability reporting standards, and experience working in a consultancy are additional assets but not necessary to apply.
We strongly believe you’ll fall in love with the team we have here, and that you will love working here as much as we do.
- Position status: Full time, permanent position, base salary + commission
- Generous employee benefits package following three months of successful employment, including a health insurance package, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions, and 27 paid annual vacation days plus 8 statutory holidays per year (That’s a total of 35 days every year from day 1 and we encourage employees to use them up as we are serious about ensuring our employees have a good work/life balance)
- Flexible working hours, including hybrid working approach to work from home and office as well the option to choose to work a compressed 4 day week.
- Lovely, modern offices with good amenities – based in either London or Edinburgh
- Expected start date: ASAP.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Adam Leaver, Global Head of Sales no later than 1st April 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download PDF of job spec here
From Ecometrica’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Finally, we look forward to hearing from you! Please remember to include all requested information in your application as incomplete applications will unfortunately not be considered.
*IMPORTANT – Please note you must possess the Right to Work at the location stated along with the appropriate documentation at the time of application.
Please note that due to high numbers of applicants we will only contact the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Please do not call the office.