Salary – £25,000 per annum
To Apply – Please read below and apply directly via our website
You will be the first point of contact for new clients wanting to learn more about our product. Working as part of a sales team, you will be able to direct and co-ordinate where the leads will go and respond to any queries they have. After thorough training you will also be responsible for looking after your own clients, taking them from initial sales call to all aspects of the business development process, including writing proposals, scoping out requirements and finalising contracts.
Download job spec here
Tasks will include:
- Following up and reporting on incoming leads as appropriate.
- Working with prospects to understand their business challenges, identify opportunities and maintain customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Writing concise, impactful proposal documents.
- Managing and taking responsibility for all aspects of the business development process, including defining solutions that best fit our customers’ needs, managing projects and negotiating terms.
- Coordinating all activities, liaising with other departments as necessary, including our sustainability analyst and software development teams.
- Ensuring the delivery of all services according to the service level agreement.
- Engaging with prospects to demonstrate Ecometrica’s products as required.
- Contributing to our growth by selling to new customers and building new partnerships.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of best practices in the field of climate change and GHG accounting and provide feedback to our product development team where needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Ecometrica’s products and services.
The ideal candidate:
- Is adept at building trust to attract, retain and maintain strong relationships
- Has knowledge or experience in the field of climate change and corporate sustainability
- Is focused on customer success and providing excellent customer services in a friendly consultative manner
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Has a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Enjoys helping organisations achieve their sustainability goals
- Is legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom.
- Be confident and comfortable in learning new skills within a fast-paced environment
- Have outstanding organisation and time management skills.
- Have a strong work ethic, be commercially minded and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with a confident, friendly and
We strongly believe you’ll fall in love with the team we have here, and that you will love working here as much as we do.
- Position status: Full time, permanent position.
- Generous employee benefits package following three months of successful employment, including an health insurance package, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions, and 27 paid annual vacation days plus 8 statutory holidays per year (That’s a total of 35 days every year from Day 1 and we encourage employees to use them up as we are serious about ensuring our employees have a good work/life balance)
- Flexible working hours, including hybrid working approach to work from home and office as well the option to choose to work a compressed 4 day week.
- Lovely, modern offices with good amenities to have those great watercooler conversations with
- Expected start date: as soon as possible.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Adam Leaver, Global Head of Sales no later than June 30th 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download PDF of job spec here
From Ecometrica’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Finally, we look forward to hearing from you! Please remember to include all requested information in your application as incomplete applications will unfortunately not be considered.
*IMPORTANT – Please note you must possess the Right to Work at the location stated along with the appropriate documentation at the time of application.
Please note that due to high numbers of applicants we will only contact the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Please do not call the office.