To Apply – Please read below and apply directly
Location – Edinburgh, Scotland, or London, England, or Montréal, Canada
About Us – Ecometrica is a growing business in an exciting and impactful sector, providing world class solutions for carbon, climate and wider ESG reporting since 2008. We are always interested to hear from individuals keen in applying their business development and sales experience to Ecometrica’s sustainability reporting services.
We have a talented and vibrant sales team at Ecometrica who are passionate about helping clients with sustainability reporting. This is a rapidly growing market and we’re always on the lookout to expand our Sales Team. If you think you have what it takes and meet the criteria below, please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Adam Leaver, Global Head of Sales to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PDF of job role here
The ideal candidate:
We strongly believe you’ll fall in love with the team we have here, and that you will love working here as much as we do.
- Position status: Full time, permanent position, base salary + commission.
- Generous employee benefits package following three months of successful employment, including a health insurance package, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions, and 27 paid annual vacation days plus 8 statutory holidays per year (That’s a total of 35 days every year from day 1 and we encourage employees to use them up as we are serious about ensuring our employees have a good work/life balance).
- Flexible working hours, including hybrid working approach to work from home and office as well the option to choose to work a compressed 4 day week.
- Lovely, modern offices with good amenities.
- Expected start date: ASAP.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Adam Leaver, Global Head of Sales: email@example.com.
From Ecometrica’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Finally, we look forward to hearing from you! Please remember to include all requested information in your application as incomplete applications will unfortunately not be considered.
*IMPORTANT – Please note you must possess the Right to Work at the location stated along with the appropriate documentation at the time of application.
Please note that due to high numbers of applicants we will only contact the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Please do not call the office.