GEOSPATIAL CONTENT ANALYSIS ON THE ECOMETRICA PLATFORM
Ecometrica’s Mapping modules are being used to create, analyse and share information between corporations, investors, governments and researchers, and are generating advanced models for future scenarios, including risks to people, land, wildlife and business interests.
The Ecometrica Platform enables our clients to:
- Make sense of complex geospatial data
- Assess risk to populations from natural disasters
- Track supply chain sustainability claims and initiatives
- Prove the availability of resources for new ventures
- Observe and act on how business activities affect forests, water and biodiversity across the globe
Current Projects and Insights
Seventy years since the first space photo, Ecometrica’s EO Labs provides near-real time information using ESA satellite data.